11.19.2009

Giving In

I have been digitally scrapbooking for a while. I've quite enjoyed going at my own pace and on my own terms. However, for some reason (I'm not quite sure what yet), after being invited to join 2 different creative teams in the last couple of months, I said yes.

This basically means I'm given free kits to create pages with to help a designer sell her product. After seeing these designers' things, I just couldn't pass it up! Free stuff to play with and create my family scrapbooks with. I also get to work with other amazing women on these creative teams and learn from them and their talents.

So I am pretty excited. I will post these designers' kits here as well as the pages I create with them. So take a look in their stores and peruse their talents!

Check out these amazing talents:

StashHappy

TrixieScraps

3 comments:

  1. It's because you are awesome! I just bought Photoshop Elements 8 - I might have to try my hand at digital scrapbooking. I am excited for your new blog to help inspire me...or just so I can copy you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah- I am so glad you did. Love the new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this!! I love the pages and I can't wait to get my ideas straight from here. Feel free to do freebie hunting and put it on here too... :)

    ReplyDelete