5.18.2012

Siblings are Forever & More

Trixie Scraps is releasing a huge collection today!  Here is the full kit for Siblings are Forever.  I love the blues and pinks together plus it makes it super versatile for boys and girls.  She has a ton of products releasing today with this product including word art, quickpages, clusters and more so check out all the product here!


Also, being the template lover that I am, I couldn't pass up these.  Large and in Charge Vol. 2 Templates are just down my alley!


Here is what I created with these products.  This was our Trixie Scrap creative team reunion last month.  I am third from the right.


And everyone loves a freebie right?  Hope on over to Trixie Scraps' blog and grab this awesome coordinating freebie alpha!  Make sure and leave some love for Trixie. :)  Have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment