8.24.2012

Happy Homebody

North Meets South Studios (Connie Prince & Trixie Scraps Designs) have come out with this beautiful kit today.  It is called Happy Homebody and it is the perfect kit for moving, getting a new home, and it also has beautiful papers and elements that work perfectly for more generic pages.  I love these colors together!  The browns and reds and turquoise shades are so warm to me.  Grab Happy Homebody now while it is on sale!


I decided to use this kit for some pics I took this summer when we went back to see our very first home in Idaho.  It was perfect!  I also used Fill It Up Vol. 1 Templates by Trixie Scraps.



2 comments:

  1. What a great thing to scrap about! I love how the colors go so great with your pictures! I am really digging the flower groupings, and the cute title font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could have found a better kit for this layout. Fun to have these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete