12.03.2009

New Trixie Scrap Goodies!

Here are some new fun things from Trixie Scraps. I gotta tell ya, I love me some Glee baby and that's why I just loved this new kit centered around the show and cute Mr. Schuster. :) Tons of cute papers and elements and alphas! Just click the previews throughout the post to go to the store.


Here's my 2 layouts...



Now if you know me at all, you know I LOVE templates. Total time savers and other people are just way more creative than me. :) Love Me Some White Space, Vol. 2 is packed with 6 super cute templates. (My layouts in this post were created with these templates.)




Yuletide is an amazing Christmas kit packed with all kinds of fun things!


And here are some cute ribbons that coordinate.


These were totally fun to play with! You can use the whole scatter or erase a little to make it fit your page or project perfectly.



This is what I came up with for the Christmas products!

(A preview of my Christmas Card...)


No comments:

Post a Comment