12.21.2009

Templates, Neutrals, and Blogwear, OH MY!

Trixie Scraps Designs has released some fun stuff right before Christmas! You know how you are in the middle of a page and you just need something toned down and neutral but with a little texture? This bundle pack is your solution. I can tell I will be using these ALL the time. You can get the bundle pack for $6 now (that's 25% off) or each individual pack for $2.50. (Just click previews to go to the store.)


Being the simple scrapper that I am, I loved how these pages turned out with the neutrals.


Here is more fun blogwear if you are looking for a change! Only $4 to pretty up your blog. :)


Still wrapping packages? (C'mon, you know you are) Here are some adorable gift tags you can print right off your computer. $2 in the store.


OK, I ended up LOVING these new journaling templates. I tried to think of a couple of things I wanted to describe that were meaningful to me and didn't require pics and I just loved how they turned out! You can check out my layouts below. These are great for describing special events, special people, special trips, etc. Give it a go! They are available for $4.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment