3.13.2010

Digi Yumminess...

So much new fun stuff. OK, first of all is Trixie Scraps new kit. I haven't had time to play with it yet but I HEART it mucho. It's on my to do list. I love Sk8ter Boy and the grunge and cool hip look of it. It's 20% off all weekend so hop over and get it. Image is linked...



Next is Trixie Scraps new grab bag for Project 365. This grab bag includes 6 products: a mini kit, a set of templates, 3 element packs and an alpha pack. They all coordinate with each other, but are also really great for stocking up on your basics - and of course, there are plenty of goodies in there, even if you aren't working on Project 365! The bag is just $3.50 and it's only available for one week from March 12th through the 19th, so act fast and scoop it up at a big discount!

Here's my layout.


And last, but certainly not least, is the new blogwear. It is so fun for Easter and spring!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment